Our Restorative Dentistry Services
Improve Your Life with Restorative Dentistry
Even if it’s been awhile since you’ve seen a dentist, we can restore your smile and turn back the hands of time. Your dentist in Kennesaw, GA will evaluate your dental condition, listen to your concerns, and create a treatment plan that fits your budget.
Restorative Dentistry Services in Kennesaw
Full Mouth Rehabilitation
A combination of dental treatments may be required to complete the full restoration of your smile, such as dental implants, dental crowns, and bridges.
CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns
Why is CEREC the best choice for dental crowns?
- Strong — Your crown is made from a single block of quality ceramic porcelain
- Durable — Your CEREC crown will last for decades because the unique material expands and contracts with heat and cold just like your natural teeth
- Natural Looking — Dr. Duncan can match your restoration to your other teeth perfectly
- Biocompatible — Metal-free restorations provide a healthy option
How does CEREC technology work? View our same-day dentistry infographic.
Kennesaw Dental Implants
Looking For Dentures?
Using modern techniques and dental implant technology, implant-supported dentures are available for patients who want a permanent, non-removable solution.
What are the benefits of dental bridges?
- Boost your self-esteem — Tooth loss can make you look older than you are. Bridges can help restore facial shape, creating a more youthful appearance.
- Maintain your oral health — Empty spaces left by tooth loss can allow your remaining teeth to shift, creating crooked smiles and bite issues. Bridges keep neighboring teeth in the correct position.
- Improve your speech — Missing teeth can impact your speech. Bridges can restore your ability to speak freely and clearly.
- Eat what you want — Tooth loss can restrict the foods you eat and may cause indigestion. Bridges help you chew your food thoroughly from both sides of your mouth.
‘‘ Dr. Duncan and his entire staff are absolutely amazing! I love the office and everyone truly cares about your well-being. I've been to several dentists and I can say, without a doubt, Dr. Duncan and his staff are top notch! ’’
Briana P., Actual Patient
Dental Headache Therapy in Kennesaw, GA
Dr. Duncan is one of the few dentists in Georgia to complete the full mouth curriculum at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. This training helps him offer non-surgical treatments for TMJ disorder, which commonly causes chronic discomfort and jaw pain.
Metal-Free Fillings For Kennesaw Patients
Sleep Apnea in Kennesaw, GA
The MicrO2 Sleep Device from MicroDental Laboratories is made from stronger material than traditional oral appliances, making it smaller and more comfortable for patients. Dr. Duncan’s LVI Global training helps to ensure the success of your customized sleep apnea appliance.
Discover the advantages of the MicrO2 sleep device by watching our video: