Restore your smile's beauty and function.
Improve Your Life + Smile
Dr. Duncan can help you overcome the dental issues that are keeping you from really enjoying life, thanks to restorative dentistry.
Even if it’s been a while since you’ve seen a dentist, it’s possible to restore your smile and turn back the hands of time through:
Ready to take the plunge? Schedule a one-on-one consultation. Your dentist in Kennesaw, GA will evaluate your dental condition, listen to your concerns, and create a treatment plan that fits your budget.
Our Restorative Dentistry Services in Kennesaw
A combination of dental treatments may be required to complete the full restoration of your smile, such as dental implants, dental crowns, and bridges.
Why is CEREC the best choice for dental crowns?
- Strong — Your crown is made from a single block of quality ceramic porcelain
- Durable — Your CEREC crown will last for decades because the unique material expands and contracts with heat and cold just like your natural teeth
- Natural Looking — Dr. Duncan can match your restoration to your other teeth perfectly
- Biocompatible — Metal-free restorations provide a healthy option
How does CEREC technology work? View our same-day dentistry infographic.
Using modern techniques and dental implant technology, implant-supported dentures are available for patients who want a permanent, non-removable solution.
What are the benefits of dental bridges?
- Boost your self-esteem — Tooth loss can make you look older than you are. Bridges can help restore facial shape, creating a more youthful appearance.
- Maintain your oral health — Empty spaces left by tooth loss can allow your remaining teeth to shift, creating crooked smiles and bite issues. Bridges keep neighboring teeth in the correct position.
- Improve your speech — Missing teeth can impact your speech. Bridges can restore your ability to speak freely and clearly.
- Eat what you want — Tooth loss can restrict the foods you eat and may cause indigestion. Bridges help you chew your food thoroughly from both sides of your mouth.
Dr. Duncan is one of the few dentists in Georgia to complete the full mouth curriculum at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. This training helps him offer non-surgical treatments for TMJ disorder, which commonly causes chronic discomfort and jaw pain.
The MicrO2 Sleep Device from MicroDental Laboratories is made from stronger material than traditional oral appliances, making it smaller and more comfortable for patients. Dr. Duncan’s LVI Global training helps to ensure the success of your customized sleep apnea appliance.
Discover the advantages of the MicrO2 sleep device by watching our video:
What Will Your Smile Look Like?
Check out our smile gallery of real smile transformations for inspiration.
FAQs About Restorative Dentistry
- What is restorative dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is the area of dental care that deals with the correction, replacement, or reconstruction of teeth. The dentist focuses on the functional side of the bite and then moves over to aesthetics to ensure you don’t have to get dental work redone.
This type of commitment takes a ton of training and expertise to get it right. That’s why Dr. Duncan has:
- Completed thousands of hours in continuing education with an emphasis on head, neck, and facial pain treatment, dental cosmetics, and complex dental reconstruction
- Continued postdoctoral education at the prestigious Pankey Institute…Open a new window to the Pankey Institute…
- Continued training at the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies…Open a new window to the LVI Global website…
As a result, he’s one of less than 1% of dentists worldwide to have completed the full mouth curriculum at LVI.
- How much does it cost?
Because restorative dentistry is so personalized for every patient, it’s impossible to give an exact cost estimate.
To get an exact quote, please schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Duncan.
- Are you accepting new patients?
Yes! We’d love to have you to join our dental family.
Our dental office is located in Kennesaw, GA, and love serving our surrounding communities, such as Marietta, Acworth, Woodstock, Fair Oaks, Northeast Cobb, Emerson, Cartersville, Dallas, and Powder Springs.