Porcelain Veneers in Kennesaw, GA
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers can fix:
There’s no reason why you should feel self-conscious about your teeth with our Kennesaw cosmetic dentist, Dr. Eric Duncan. Using advanced technology and industry-leading systems, we’ll create a bright, beautiful, and straight smile with porcelain veneers. You’ll see results in as little as two visits and without any pain, discomfort, or stress!
The Porcelain Veneers Process
Have Questions about Porcelain Veneers in Kennesaw, Ga?
- How much do porcelain veneers cost? Each procedure is unique, so the cost of porcelain veneers varies. Please schedule a consultation to receive an accurate estimate for your porcelain veneers.
Our goal is to help you achieve your dream smile and give you the confidence you deserve, which is why our office will help you understand the fees before treatment.
Remember that porcelain veneers are a long-term solution to a healthy and beautiful smile, and the up-front cost is an investment in your confidence and well-being!
- Are porcelain veneers worth it? This all depends on your budget and goals, but porcelain veneers are the only treatment that can drastically change the appearance of teeth in such a short amount of time.
Consider the benefits:
- Porcelain veneers typically last over 20 years with proper care, including brushing twice a day, flossing once a day, and visiting your dentist for regular check-ups and cleanings.
- Your custom-made veneers will look natural, with porcelain that reflects light similar to natural teeth enamel.
- Unlike natural enamel, veneers are stain-resistant and won’t be affected by the typical stain culprits such as coffee and tea.
- Veneers are more durable than bonding procedures (which fix minor imperfections and are more prone to chips or cracks).
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain veneers, so your smile will feel comfortable for many years to come.
Still not sure if porcelain veneers are right for you? No problem! Schedule a consultation, and we’ll answer all your questions.
- Do porcelain veneers hurt? There’s typically no discomfort or pain of concern during and after your porcelain treatment. It’s safe and effective, and our highly-trained team will ensure your comfort.
To help ease any anxiety or fear that you may have, Dr. Duncan will thoroughly explain the treatment and what to expect. We even offer a digital preview of your smile before you commit to the cosmetic dentistry procedure.
- How long does the procedure last? We’ll complete your smile makeover in as little as two visits. The actual time of treatment depends on how extensive the procedure will be.
You can choose one tooth, several, or a complete transformation as needed to accomplish your smile goals.
- What other cosmetic dentistry services do you offer? Our Kennesaw dentist offers other cosmetic dentistry services, including teeth whitening, gum contouring, or a combination of these procedures.
We believe every person should have the smile they envision, and with our training and technology, we’ll help you achieve your goals.
After an initial consultation, Dr. Duncan will help you determine the best method for achieving your dream smile. You’ll never feel pressured! Our aim is to inform you on the best options so you feel comfortable and confident about your smile journey.
‘‘ Always being kept informed and made comfortable. Dr. Duncan and his wonderful staff make going to the dentist as good as it could ever get. His demeanor, bedside manner, positivity, and constant smile puts you at ease. ’’
Sue O., 5-Star Google Review
Why Choose Brookpointe Dental for Your Porcelain Veneers?
Our cosmetic dentist has years of hands-on experience and completed his continued postdoctoral education at the prestigious Pankey Institute… Opens a new window to the Pankey Institute website… .
By continually staying at the forefront of industry trends, we’re able to provide you with an experience that’s as fast, effective, and pain-free as possible.
You’re in good hands with Dr. Duncan: