The best dentist in Kennesaw, GA for you?
That’s a lot to live up to!
Does Dr. Eric Duncan deserve that title?
Let’s find out.
A little about Dr. Eric Duncan’s training and education
What kind of education and training would you expect from a dentist labeled as among “the best”?
Wouldn’t you want him to have gone beyond just the basics of dentistry?
A “best dentist” would receive training with some of the most prestigious dental schools in the country.
Dr. Duncan has done just that!
After receiving his dental training at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry (UAB) and because of his drive to provide his patients with the best dentistry possible, Dr. Duncan has pursued continuing education that includes:
- Continued postdoctoral education at the prestigious Pankey Institute
- Continued training with the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)
- Becoming one of less than 1% of dentists worldwide to complete the full mouth curriculum at LVI
- Completing thousands of hours in continuing education with an emphasis on head, neck, and facial pain treatment, dental cosmetics, and complex dental reconstruction
It takes the best to make the best when it comes to dentistry, and Dr. Duncan has learned from the best doctors!
The best patient care and technology
The next thing a “best dentist” should have is an excellent chairside manner.
Going to the dentist can be a nerve-racking experience. Having a dentist who is friendly, approachable, and even funny can break up the tension and make your dental visit an actual pleasure.
Dr. Duncan does all that, and more! Don’t take our word for it. Read some of the 5-star Google reviews our patients have given us, describing their treatment with our Kennesaw dentist.
Dr. Duncan also makes sure his patients get the best dental technology available to make their visits fast, easy, and pain-free.
- We use highly precise digital x-rays for more effective diagnosis and to lessen your exposure to radiation.
- We offer same-day dentistry solutions, such as CEREC.
- Neuromuscular dentistry for TMJ disorder allows us to treat you without the need for surgery.
- We provide complete solutions for missing teeth, such as dental implants.
Dr. Eric Duncan has used the experience of more than a decade of hands-on dentistry to develop a method, which combines art, science, and technology with personalized care.
What’s the catch?
You get to reap all of the benefits!
The proof is in the pudding… uh… results
Let’s get real here.
Having all that training, technology, and experience wouldn’t mean anything if the results were disappointing.
A “best dentist” should be able to provide “wow” results – especially when it comes to cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry focuses on the aesthetics of your smile.
As a cosmetic dentist in Kennesaw, GA, Dr. Duncan delivers the goods!
He does it by using highly-effective cosmetic dentistry solutions, such as:
Just check out the impressive results he achieved for Debbie in this before and after. She is thrilled with her beautiful, new smile!
There are more examples of Dr. Duncan’s superlative handiwork in our smile gallery.
We think you’ll agree with us that when it comes to the kind of results you’d expect from a “best dentist’, Dr. Duncan’s work stacks up!
Does Dr. Duncan live up to the title of a “best dentist in Kennesaw, GA”?
What do you think?
Does Dr. Duncan live up to all the hype?
Is he really a “best dentist” for the residents of Kennesaw, GA and surrounding communities like Marietta, Acworth, Woodstock, Fair Oaks, Northeast Cobb, Emerson, Cartersville, Dallas, and Powder Springs?
We can unequivocally say “yes”, he is!
Would you like to find out first-hand what treatment from a best dentist is like?
Don’t you think you deserve the best? We do!